The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tony Gregory R.I.P



The inner city of Dublin will be a much quieter place from now on with the passing of it's guardian angel, Tony Gregory.

To put it simply, Tony Gregory was the epitome of what a politician should be - dedicated to the cause of the people they serve to the last and although I don't know very much about Tony, I do know this to be true of the man.

Tony's bargaining power within the Dail and sheer dogged determination saw inner city Dublin through some of it's darkest days and many Dubs will today be mourning the death of a man who gave his all for his area and constituents.

I can't say much more, but I couldn't let today pass without saying something.

May he rest in peace