The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No More Orange Juice For Me!


Stimulants don't work for me! I see some staff here in FM104 - and there's one in particular that is permanently stuck to the coffee machine - indulge in various pick me up's every morning. Tea, Red Bull, nictotine etc etc - not my bag, you understand.
Now, orange juice is something that goes a little way to opening up the eyelids after a nap on the train so this morning I bought an extra big bottle and lashed it back. Big mistake! No sooner had I got out of the lift on the third floor than that 'feeling' you get started to erupt. I almost felt like putting up the 'cleaning in progress' sign when I left the boys room!
The above picture is a cautionary tale to me as well as you!