The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

FM104'sTriple Decker - Just Who Is The First Voice???

Every afternoon at 1.30 & 2.30, we play FM104' s Triple Decker - 3 mystery voices for you to work out the identity of.

So far voice 2 (sally lyndsey from corrie) and voice 3 (robin williams) have been guessed correctly but voice 1 is causing major problems......:-)

Now normally I give clues but this time around I decided not to and it's worth it just for the abuse I'm getting! I'm prepared to let this one get up into the late hundreds before I give a clue - maybe I won't give a clue at all!!!

Here are some of the most popular guesses so far....

Jennifer Anniston
Lisa Kudrow
Meryl Streep
Alanis Morissette
Natalie Imbruglia
Ellen Degeneres

You'll have a chance to play at 1.30& 2.30 this afternoon, first round is worth 200 euro!

Andy