The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Good To Be Back!

I was only thinking while I was off that in the 7 years that I have been doing the 10-3 show, I'd never taken more than a week off at a time. I guess getting married warrants a 2 week break so I went and did it and it was great!

I understand now why people say it is the most important and happiest day of your life - it is!

I'm pleased to say that everything went according to plan and myself and the wife (tee hee) and our guests had a ball. And we got a nice colour on our honeymoon in Cancun:-)

Thanks so much to all of you for your good wishes and to The Boss G for covering the show and for the 2 second silence to mark the passing of my single status! There's no limit to the mans creative ability!:-)

Andy