The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ooops, Am I Still Welcome Around Here???

I'm so ashamed! As I opened up my blog this morning I discovered to my horror that I hadn't posted to it since December 13th!!! Looks like my blog holiday lasted about the same amount of time as the average Govenment Ministers does ; oh wait, they're not back yet! I'll be back in 2 weeks so!!!

Joke:-)

So since I've been a lazy b*%^%"d for the last few weeks I'd better make up for last time and wish you all a Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2007 - I didn't even post a christmas greeting... can I ever be forgiven??? Am I grovelling too much???:-)

Seriously though, I don't know how people maintain Bebo's, My Space, Blogs and life in general all at once! You have my admiration all you multimedia nutjobs.

I've got a rake of Beetle Bug photos in my archive to post a little later today so if the Bugs were with you recently your photo could well be up here at some point today. Don't be worrying, you're all looking fantastic!

Later so

Andy