The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm Early Today!

I tell you something, this travelling to work by bus and train isn't so bad at all! I recently moved into my new house in Kildare and as a result the car stays at home and I'm taking the advice of the government and taking advantage of public transport. I'm useless in traffic so it's not a case of my conscience getting the better of me, if I'm brutally honest.

So, instead of running in the door at two minutes to ten as I used to when all I had to do was drive thirty minutes maximum from my former home in Rathfarnham, I'm up at seven every morning to catch the 7.30 train with herself!

So here I am at 9.30 in the morning sitting her in our prep room with nothing better to do than post to my blog and give you a clue to todays 'What's The Movie' Well, at least there's something in my new found early riser status for you:-)

Todays movie is directed by Chris Columbus and stars Robin Williams.

Do the usual and you're in with a chance of winning The Beatles 'Love' compilation along with a limited edition t-shirt and a place in fridays draw for a 5* holiday to Spain!