The Blog of Andy Preston's FM104 10 - 3 Show Check it out for up-to-date info on the show!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday stuff!!!

I don't know why I get so excited about friday because I work all weekend! I suppose I could say that for those of you that are off this weekend, I'm happy that it's friday. Grrrr:-)

As you know by now FM104's Beetle Bugs do the TGIF thing every friday and since we have the 10 - 3 show blog up and running, I'll be postiong every friday morning with details of where the Buggles will be bringing their friday cheer to.

And this weeks recipients are...

DHL Malahide Road
Vincent Flanagan Auctioneers, Dundrum
Shelbourne Dental Practice

Be talking to you all later and if you fancy a TGIF visit in the next few weeks from the Beetles, text the word "bugs" along with your company name, address and a contact name to 53104.

More later:-)